- Branch Merchandising
- Supervise & Monitor Personal Banker desks and contract sales staff
- Authorize all Personal Banker transactions
- Branch administration and Lobby Management
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints and customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
- Generate business, cross sell and monitor cross sales of Personal Bankers
- Retention and enhancement of the value of existing accounts
- Corporate salaries processing
- Cost management and monitoring Staff productivity and give guidance on improving the same in conjunction with the Branch Manager
- Responsible for Cash and Customer transactions at the Teller counters
- Supervising all Non-Cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc
- Ensure that all tellers are adequately trained on the Products of the bank.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable
- Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or equivalent.