We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website Users; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- When you apply job on our website, you have to fill some personal information. (Including your Name, Email address, Phone number, Date of birth and your updated CV)
- when uploading your CV/resume on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- You provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (including your name and email)
- You provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use).
- Contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and Meta data associated with the communication);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- You provide to us when you share job with your reference candidate (Including your Name, Email address, Phone number)
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalise our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you job notifications & Feedback according to your profile through our website;
- Send Feedback, reminder for schedule interview or next step reminders to you
- Analyse your profile and send you notification for jobs related with your profile & skills
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employers, professional advisers, as reasonably necessary for the purposes to provide you the best
We may disclose your personal information to companies (Client companies) as reasonably necessary for the purposes of candidate satisfactions
We may disclose your personal information:
- We are required for provide you best results
Retaining Personal Information
All personal data will be deleted upon request from you, which we have a legitimate interest to hold your data to keep in contact with you until you contact us to say otherwise, or unsubscribe
We will keep this data so that we keep you informed about new opportunities in the future and will keep it time to tome remind you by notification.
- We will keep you information that we are required
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing
Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to: You can withdraw your consent for us to hold your details at any stage by emailing email@example.com, and we will provide you with options to opt out of being contacted on our email communication. You can also request your details to be deleted at any stage by the same process as well. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant supervisory authority.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- in Internet Explorer/Edge (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear
Our websites www.abacusconsultants.in are owned and operated by Abacus Consultants
You can contact us by using our website contact form (https://www.abacusconsultants.in/), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 9829069780, 9982384774, and 9982384711.